Workforce PlannerApply now
Cygnific is searching for an experienced (2-3 years) workforce planner who will be able to coordinate and execute schedules that meets both agents' and operations' demand. Are you a communicative, service orientated, structured and quantitative thinker who could quickly adopt to operating the necessary programs and procedures to constructively support the Workforce Planning team? Keep on reading!
Purpose of the job
The Workforce Management Planner executes the planning for one or more operational processes (e.g. Business to Consumer, Business to Trade, Business to Groups, Flying Blue, Social Media and Customized Services and Care) and coordinates and safeguards the staff planning process in such a way that operational departments will best meet their targets within the areas of service-level, productivity, agent-satisfaction and flexibility.
- Deliver optimal schedules
The Workforce Management Planner is responsible to deliver an accurate short-term forecast and to translate this forecast into an efficient and effective schedule aimed at reaching the targets of the operational departments.
- Process operational schedule changes
Assure a structure in which needed or preferred changes and activities that affect the already published schedules can be performed, while still reaching targets.
- Management Information
Interpret and distribute management information to line managers to support them in steering towards their targets.
Safeguard that administration of the used planning tools is continuously updated with all relevant information.
What are we looking for in a new workforce planner:
- Having 2-3 years of relevant experience in Workforce Planning;
- Higher professional education level (Bachelor level) or working experience on this level;
- Solid knowledge of and experience in the dynamics of a service centre environment;
- Insight into planning – and operational processes;
- Knowledge of tools and systems within a call center environment;
- Preferable good proficiency with Verint WFO;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- The ambition and energy to quickly adjust to a new environment and master new skills.
What do we offer:
- A fulltime contract of 12 months
- Salary between €2700 - €3800 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
- A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam
Next to the benefits that we offer from Cygnific such as holiday allowance, discount on health insurance and entering a pension plan, does working as a daughter company also has its advantages; where it is possible to fly on Stand-By tickets after a year of joining Cygnific. You also have the opportunity to join a high performance and fast past work environment, but hard work should come with fun: Cygnific BBQ, XXL VriMiBo and an annual Christmas theme party!
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Our goal is to give our customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. We are proud of the international character of our organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Our customer service department is formed by our love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you recognize yourself? Apply Now!