KLM Social Media Representative - Dutch & English
Have you always dreamed of flying into the wonderful world of KLM Social Media? Now’s your time to step up and shine! We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative and open-minded spirits to assist passengers worldwide on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. You will help out passengers with questions about a wide range of topics, such as creating new bookings, adding surfboard or other (special) baggage requests to bookings, check-in and boarding at the airport, the list goes on. Do you have what it takes to become part of our social family and are you ready for take-off? Boarding has started, so hop on!Apply now
• Customer services & brand awareness
Give general information, support and service to customers in a correct, timely and personal way in order to increase the customer satisfaction and brand loyalty via the different Social Media channels and other platforms. The Representative will do so by guiding online or taking ownership of the situation (when applicable) in order to create an effortless journey for the customer.
Use the available systems and other sources (like the QRG, Oscar, Altea DC, Salesforce, DG prompts, etc.) in order to give complete and correct answers applicable to the needs of the customer.
• Account support
Provide assistance and support to other service centres contracted by KLM both technically and on the communication aspect of KLM and the Social Media department.
• Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least general HAVO or a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have excellent Dutch and English language skills, both written and verbal
• Have experience with customer engagement on different Social Media channels and you have affinity with communication channels in general (eg. Social Media channels like Twitter and Facebook, and other platforms like WhatsApp).
• Preferably have an educational background in tourism and/or communication
• Are quick and eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• Are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• Are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
• Are flexible in working hours, as our Social Media department runs a 24/7 operation
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of € 1910 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: 3 August 2018
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing.
Excited to join our Cygnific family after reading all of this and ready to apply? Please click on the link below to fill in your application form and to upload your English CV. If you are matching the job criteria we will contact you soon for a phone interview to get to know you better!