HR ConsultantApply now
HR Consultant at Cygnific, a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company
Who are we
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Our goal is to give our customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. We are proud of the international character of our organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Our customer service department is formed by our love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing.
Our HR team is the key advisor and facilitator for all staff related issues within Cygnific. We develop and execute staff related policies, processes and safeguard staff administration and management information.
Purpose of the job
1. HR strategy, policies & processes
Contribute in formulating an HR vision and strategy in line with the company vision and strategy. Monitor developments in the labour market, HR and labour Law. Analyse and improve existing policies and processes and develop new policies and processes, adhering to legal and labour law requirements, which support Cygnific’s business strategy in optimal way.
2. Management information
Advise on and, after approval, produce all relevant HRM related management information allowing management to steer the company in reaching its goals.
3. Programs & projects
Define within the given areas of attention (e.g. recruitment, works council, ARBO) projects and/or activities and ensure execution and implementation in such a way that the HR instruments contribute in the most effective and efficient way to the organisational needs.
4. Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Higher vocational/University think and work level, preferably Human Resources Management or Labour Law
• 3-5 years of working experience in a generalist HRM position in a commercial and service oriented environment
• Experience with project/program management
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written & spoken)
• Knowledge of the main software packages (Microsoft Office)
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fulltime contract of 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary between €3499 - €4300,- bpm
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan and KLM stand-by flights after one year of joining Cygnific
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and XXL VriMiBo’s every 3 months
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: asap