KLM Customer Service Representative - Danish & English - B2C
As a customer service representative in our B2C department you are in direct contact with our passengers. You answer travel related questions mainly by phone, but also per email. Questions can be about anything from making a new booking from scratch to helping out with adding baggage, surfboard requests and special meals to an existing booking. By helping out passengers the best way you can, you ensure them a memorable journey!Apply now
• Customer Services
As an engaged representative for KLM and partners you answer questions coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat. Main focus will be answering phone calls to provide and search for information in our systems or manuals. You also give website assistance to customers and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the customer you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
• Reservations & Sales
Informing our customers on flight fares, availability and schedules is your main task. You are able to detect sales leads and make the final booking. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty. It's in your hands to explain advantages of the KLM product and to search for alternatives if the customer's initial wish cannot be fulfilled.
• Continuous improvement
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have excellent English language skills and the other language(s) required for this vacancy
• Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
• You are quick and eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• You are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
• Are flexible in your working hours, as our B2C department runs a 24/7 operation
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of €1910 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: to be discussed
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing.
Excited to join our Cygnific family after reading all of this and ready to apply? Please click on the link below to fill in your application form and to upload your English CV. If you are matching the job criteria we will contact you soon for a phone interview to get to know you better!