KLM Cares - Customer Service Desk Representative
Always dreamed of flying into the wonderful world of the airline industry? The position of Customer Care Service Desk Representative is challenging, incredibly diverse and full of action; Assisting passengers with their medical requests, providing information regarding delayed or cancelled flights, handling special service requests and last but not least assisting colleagues with their Duty travels. We are looking for reinforcement!Apply now
WHO ARE WE
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Our goal is to give our customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. We are proud of the international character of our organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Our customer service department is formed by our love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You will notify and rebook customers in case of delay or cancellation of flights. Besides that, the Representative provides information and services to AF/KLM Cares and helps out the departments by handling other Special Services tasks.
Customer Services Desk
You will assist passengers and travel agent with rebooking requests in case a flight has been delayed or cancelled. Ensuring a correct and complete administration for all rebooking’s will be part of your tasks.
KLM Cares & AF Medical Cases
Providing information to customers and/or travel agents regarding medical requests and availability of these services, e.g. stretchers, oxygen, wheelchair requests etc. You will update the PNR with relevant requests.
Cygnific Duty travel
Providing information and assisting Cygnific employees with their Duty flight travel requests within the set guidelines and timeframe.
You will handle special service requests such as special baggage, pets etc. Furthermore, you coordinate waiver requests and handle reservations for KLM staff. You will also reseat and assign seats in case of aircraft configuration changes.
When Customer Service Desk or KLM Cares/AF Medical tasks are not available, you will help out the department by handling other Customer Care tasks.
WHO ARE YOU
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills who has a high stress tolerance and adapts well in different situations. You know how important it is to be helpful, supportive and positive towards all our passengers and colleagues. Besides that, you have great analysis and problem solving skills with a customer service orientation.
- You have at least a higher general secondary education (HAVO) level of work and perception / professional secondary education (MBO)
- Experienced in working as a customer service representative preferably within the airline industry
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- You have affinity with computers and other computer programs
- Creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
- Flexible in your working hours
WHAT WE OFFER
- A contract of 7 months
- 80 - 100% working hours
- Flexible working hours between Monday and Sunday 07:00 - 22:00
- Salary of € 1910 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
- Company benefits; holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan and Standby-flights after one year of joining Cygnific.
- Social events; an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and XXL VriMiBo’s every 3 months
- A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam
- Start date: 1 October 2018
Excited to join our Cygnific family after reading all of this and ready to apply? Please click on the link below to fill in your application form and to upload your English CV. If you are matching the job criteria we will contact you soon for a phone interview to get to know you better!