Are you the one that can discover Talent immediately? In this War for Talent are you committed to find the best candidates and connect them to Cygnific? We are looking for an energetic and communicatively strong Corporate Recruiter! Together with a great team, you will be in charge of the recruitment process from A to Z. Exploring the market to find possible new colleagues and linking them to the right role within Cygnific.Apply now
Corporate Recruiter Fulltime Amsterdam
- Manage the recruitment process from A-Z
- Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Source candidates for open positions within Cygnific
- Administrate applicants and take care of timely follow-up
- Participate in projects (career fairs, university engagement)
- Communicate with agencies and hiring managers
- Post jobs on social media platforms
- Continuous improvement of processes
Being in contact with potential colleagues gives you energy and with a high dose of enthusiasm you know how to bring them into the organization. In our industry we are dealing with a tight labour market, so it’s your challenge to find the best candidates for the different departments. You are a natural networker, involved and reliable. Furthermore, you embrace change, wants to learn and grow every day.
- A Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in staff recruitment or staffing consultant in a temp agency
- Preferably experience with conducting and evaluation of assessments and selection test
- Native Dutch and excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
WHO ARE WE
Cygnific is a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company which started as a modest department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. Our goal is to give our customer a journey of inspiration along with the best possible service. We are proud of the international character of our organization, housing more than 900 employees from over 36 countries, providing service in 18 different languages. Our customer service department is formed by our love for travelling and willingness to assist our passengers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
A vibrant office in the Westerpark area in Amsterdam is waiting for you, where a ‘talenknobbel’ can be useful as 18 different languages can be learnt. You have the opportunity to join a high performance and fast past work environment, but hard work should come with fun: Cygnific BBQ, XXL VriMiBo and an annual Christmas theme party! Next to the benefits that we offer from Cygnific such as holiday allowance, discount on health insurance and entering a pension plan, does working as a daughter company also has its advantages; where it is possible to fly on Stand-By tickets after a year of joining Cygnific. That, topped with a competitive salary between 2600,- - 2700,- bpm and office hours.. need we say more?
Do you recognize yourself? Apply now!