Together with the ICT support team, the System Engineer is responsible for the continuity of the ICT infrastructure. In this role, the System Engineer is providing system management and controls the environment. The System Engineer delivers second and third line ICT support to ICT colleagues and other departments.Apply now
Operations system management
Take ownership of the ICT back office systems related to hard- and software.
Deliver support to colleagues and other departments.
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
- Polytechnic think and work level (MBO/HBO)
- 3 years of experience in working as a System Manager
- Understanding of working on an ICT department in a commercial and service oriented 24/7 environment
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in VMWare, vSphere, ESXi, storage management (SAN), HP blade infrastructure, Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Sharepoint online and Windows management (preferably Microsoft certified, at least familiar with Microsoft policies)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Great scripting and powershell skills
- A good working knowledge of current (commodity) ICT applications and systems
- Knowledge of monitoring and system management tools
- Elementary knowledge on networking routers/switches
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (written and spoken)
Building & maintaining relationships
Analysis & Problem solving
Cross functional awareness
Drive & Execution
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fulltime contract of 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary between €2590 - €3650
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: asap
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing. Are you ready to join the Cygnific family? Then apply now.