The Senior Recruiter translates the organisational recruitment needs in concrete recruitment plans, projects and measures to realise the set goals. The Senior Recruiter manages and safeguards a planned, structural and optimal recruitment process. The Senior Recruiter makes the best match between the needs of the company and the resources in the labour market. Besides, the Senior Recruiter informs agencies about needed staff and necessary skills and competences, administrates applicants coming in via various recruitment channels, takes care of timely follow-up, interviews possible candidates and decides, together with operational management, about the candidates’ suitability; all with the aim to fill vacancies timely with motivated candidates having the right skills and competences.Apply now
1. Check new vacancies and inform agencies
Inform him-/herself on new vacancies, check the necessary skills and competences and inform agencies in such a way that agencies have a clear view what kind of candidates Cygnific is looking for.
2. Administrate applicants and take care of timely follow-up
Administrate applicants, conduct a first check on their suitability, inform relevant parties about the applicants and ask them for feedback in order to have the processing of the applicants run smoothly.
3. Conduct interviews and decide on suitability
Invite applicants for an interview, conduct the interview and decides on suitability with the aim of recruiting motivated employees with the right skills and competences.
4. Process & control
Manage the team of 2 recruiters and 1 new hire coordinator and represent the unit in meetings and issues in relation to other departments. Provide management with the necessary management information.
5. Research & development
Inform him-/herself about the labour market and new innovative methods of recruitment in order to optimalise the recruitment process.
6. Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
- Higher vocational education (HBO) level
- 3-5 year experience as corporate recruiter
- 2-3 years working experience as a senior recruiter
- Experience with conducting, evaluation and improving the of recruitment process
- Native Dutch and excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of the labour market.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Coaching & developing others
- Lean leadership principles
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Analysis & problem solving
- Planning & organising
- Concern for excellence
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fulltime contract of 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
- Salary between €2,800 - €3,950
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
- A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
- Startdate: asap
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing