Senior Human Resources Officer
Within guidelines set by Director HRM, KMT, the Senior HRM Officer ensures application of social law and Cygnific labour conditions and advices management on staff and organisational issues, coordination and execution of ARBO policy, and execution of employee benefits which are not in the labour conditions as well as solving legal issues. The Senior HRM Officer executes, monitors and adjusts Cygnific’s Human Resources policy in line with the company policy and strategy and social law, in such a way that staff, at present and in the future, meet the qualitative and quantitative requirements of the company.Apply now
1. Managing the team
Organise and manage the team within agreed targets to execute HR policies and instruments in a most effective and efficient manner.
2. Management advice & support
Monitor the execution of operational HR services in order to secure alignment with the HRM strategy as well as the agreed timeliness, effectiveness and quality. Monitor external and internal HR developments as well as Cygnific developments in order to advise and support line management on all HR related issues.
Organise, execute and monitor Cygnific’s recruitment and selection process to support the organisation in ensuring the required staffing (meeting criteria of time, quantity, quality and cost).
4. Absenteeism & ARBO
Advise and support management on the execution of the ARBO policy in order to ensure a healthy working environment and by that prevent and/or reduce absenteeism.
5. Labour conditions
Inform and advise management and staff on (the application of) labour conditions in a clear and consequent way, in order to retain, motivate, reward, correct and discharge staff where needed in line with company policies.
6. Personnel administration
Ensure a timely and correct personnel administration in order to meet requirements of social law, to safeguard reliable execution of Cygnific’s HR policy, and to produce adequate management information.
Advise management and staff on issues of team and individual development to support the organisation in ensuring a flexible, efficient and effective workforce in accordance with the company’s goals.
8. Programs & projects
Define within the given areas of attention (e.g. recruitment, works council, ARBO) projects and/or activities and ensure execution and implementation in such a way that the HR instruments contribute in the most effective and efficient way to the organisational needs.
9. Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Higher vocational/University think and work level, preferably Personnel & Organisation
• 3-5 years of experience in a HRM position in a commercial and service oriented environment
• Experience in managing an HR team
• Broad experience in the whole range of HRM instruments
• Experience in interviewing and counselling
• Operational HRM experience
• Near-native level of Dutch and English (written & spoken)
• Knowledge of the main software packages (Microsoft Office)
• Building & maintaining relationships
• Judgement & problem resolution
• Planning & organising
• Organisational awareness
• Customer & result orientation
• Providing direction
• Lean Leadership principles
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fulltime contract of 1 year, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary between €3,430 - €4,900
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: asap
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing.