Customer Service Agent Swedish/Norwegian & English B2T
Our Customer Service Agents at Business to Trade are in direct contact with travel agents, providing them the best possible service to keep their clients happy. You’re working from professional to professional, as travel agents have a lot of knowledge about the world of travelling already. Therefore, you work together in finding a suitable solution. You assist in more complex issues where we have more room to take action. You also provide web support for Agent Connect, the Air France KLM website for travel agents.Apply now
• Customer services
As an engaged representative for KLM and partners your main task is to answer questions from travel agents coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat. Main focus will be answering phone calls to provide and search for information in our systems or manuals. You also give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents’ needs, you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
• Continuous improvement
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert, you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Reservations & sales
If needed you handle reservations and sales as an extra task. This means that you explain the conditions of the reservation and process any additional reservation requests. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
• Are emphatic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
• Like to work with professionals in the travel industry and are able to establish and maintain relationships with them
• You are quick and eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• You are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of € 1.860 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 – 18.00
• Startdate: 1 September 2017
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing. Are you ready to join the Cygnific family? Then apply now.