Customer Service Agent French & English for adidas GLITCHApply now
Do you love sports? Do you believe in its power to unite people, to challenge and to change lives? Are you passionate about football?
For our new customer adidas we are looking for enthusiastic Brand Ambassadors for adidas GLITCH, pushing the boundaries of adidas football. GLITCH utilises leading adidas football technologies, including a laceless upper, to create a football boot experience like no other. You will join a team of Customer Service Agents based in the Social Media department/Amsterdam. You will be the face and voice of adidas GLITCH to our customers; this includes building a rapport with them and answering any questions regarding adidas, its products and transactions placed on the GLITCH App. You will provide an accurate customer service by answering incoming chat conversations and emails regarding the service portfolio. You value team-work and are willing to collaborate with your colleagues using multiple resources and tools, answering inquiries and finding solutions. You aim to exceed customers’ expectations. You are open-minded and have a constructive attitude. You strive to provide the best customer service experience in the industry.
• Providing courteous and accurate customer service, answering incoming chat conversations and emails regarding the brand-product and events
• Analysing service situations and using all available tools and resources to provide the best answer or solution for each inquiry. You offer creative and alternative options when possible.
• Updating customer and transaction information in the customer service database after each customer contact.
• Following-up on previous pending customer questions, escalating to higher tiers when appropriate.
• Using listening skills and empathy, turning frustrated clients into repeat customers and promoters
• Staying up-to-date about tools, product and procedure knowledge via training and personal research
• Working with team leads and brand-product contacts identifying process gaps and improvement opportunities.
• You are a sports lover, passionate about football, and have strong communication skills.
• Experience in marketing is a plus.
• You possess native English / French language skills, are excellent in grammar and spelling.
• You are empathetic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer.
• You have at least high school diploma with a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception.
• You are a team player, proactive, creative, flexible, stress tolerant and multitask.
What do we offer?
• 1st contract of 7 months with the intention to start a long term cooperation
• A good labour conditions package
• A chance to get to know one of the leading companies in the corporate Social Media world
• Office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Start dates are 11 September & 11 October
• We offer an exhaustive 1 week training which will take place Monday to Friday from 09:00 – 17:30
• Working hours: MO-FR, 10.00 - 20.00, SA, 10.00 – 14.00, SU, 11.00-15.00 (40%-100%)
If providing customer service in a professional yet playful manner is your passion, we are looking forward to start the recruitment process with you.