Customer Service Agent French B2G
As a Customer Service Agent at our Business to Groups department, you are in charge of arranging group bookings. Whether it regards families travelling together or a bunch of sports fanatics going to an international sports event, you conclude the sale. After the conclusion, you monitor a timely and correct materialization of these group sales, in order to maximise turnover for Air France - KLM and its partners. You are building and maintaining relationships with your customers, increasing turn-over while at the same time satisfying tour operators, travel agents and their passengers.Apply now
• Sales and Reservations
As a customer service agent for Groups you negotiate, create group reservations in the Tigre system and/or in Amadeus for end consumers, tour operators and travel agents and complete the agreement with a contract. You take care of a timely and correct materialization of the contract: fills in all the relevant information (like passenger names) and cancels or adjust (part of) the reservation, if the end consumer, tour operator or travel agent fails to provide the needed information in time. Finally, you give administrative follow-up on a regular basis about all group conclusions and materialisation, enabling Air France – KLM establishments to determine trends, threats and opportunities.
• Continuous improvement
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have excellent language skills both in English and Hebrew
• You have affinity with computer programs like Word and Excel and are eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• You are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of € 1.910 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Working hours are from Monday to Sunday from 08.30 – 18.30 (there are some exceptions depending on the languages you speak)
• Startdate: as soon as possible
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing. Are you ready to join the Cygnific family? Then apply now.