Customer Service Agent Flying Blue Dutch & English
As a Customer Service Agent at Flying Blue, you are in direct contact with our most loyal passengers: our Flying Blue members. Flying Blue is the joint Frequent Flyer Program of Air France and KLM. In this position, you will receive any type of question regarding the program: from signing in new members to making new bookings with Flying Blue Miles from A to Z. You answer these questions mainly via the phone, but also via e-mail. You build and maintain a long lasting relationship with our passengers, while making their voyage an unforgettable one.Apply now
• Customer Services
As an engaged representative of one of the best loyalty programs in Europe you handle incoming calls from members and establishments, as well as requests submitted via e-mail. You support Air France/KLM's most loyal customers on a wide range of requests, such as account creation, account maintenance and award flight reservations. You are an expert about the Flying Blue program, keeping our valuable members informed about our several airline and non-airline partners and its advantages. Flying Blue members will contact you to learn about the program terms and conditions, to claim eventually missing Miles or for profile updates. You handle all those requests, should that be written or on the phone, within set quality standards and you exceed the customer's expectation by providing great and personalized customer service.
• Reservations & Sales
You make and change both Award and revenue bookings, using the applicable systems and manuals. You recognize sales leads and act upon them. You promote extra products and services and guide members through the Flying Blue website and online shop.
• Continuous improvement
Cygnific works according to the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Therefore we ask for involved employees who can add value. Since you are the expert you are proactive in sharing ideas to work on continuous improvement. You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
• Are empathic, service minded and willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the customer
• Have at least a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception
• Have excellent English language skills and the other language(s) required for this vacancy
• Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
• You are quick and eager to pick up on computer systems, such as booking systems
• You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently
• You are creative in coming up with new ideas to improve our service
• Are flexible in your working hours, as the Flying Blue department is open 7 days a week from 08.00 – 21.00.
• A fulltime contract of 7 months, with the intention to start a long-term cooperation
• Salary of € 1.860 gross/month based on 40 hours a week
• An extensive new hire training to get you started. Due to training and coaching, your fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
• Additional trainings and further development opportunities, such as participating in projects
• Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
• Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days
• A characteristic office in the vibrant Westerpark area in Amsterdam
• Startdate: 5 January 2018
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing.
Excited to join our Cygnific family after reading all of this and ready to apply? Good to hear! When applying, we’d like to make sure you know what to expect when starting a career with us. Therefore, our interactive recruitment tool will not only enable you to finalize the first steps of the recruitment process, but will at the same time give you an impression of the daily activities and work environment at Cygnific. Note that the complete application process can take up to 90 minutes and contains time-bound assignments. Good luck!